Life-safety and security systems are becoming the norm in loss prevention. Whether your business requires video surveillance and intrusion protection to prevent asset loss and potential burglary, or access control systems to limit and monitor building access Wiltec can help.
Our expert team is well-versed in all aspects of life-safety and security. With our State of Michigan Security and Fire license, we have the capability for engineering and designing fire alarms and security systems.We are dedicated to designing and installing cost effective life-safety and security solutions that exceed industry standards. Some of our capabilities include:
- Video Surveillance (CCTV): Wiltec offers IP network capability with traditional analog and IP cameras, switches, digital video recorders (DVRs), pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ), and video servers.
- Fire Detection Systems: Control panels, smoke detection, notification systems, voice evacuation systems, and monitoring panels can be installed within your budget and time frame.
- Security Intrusion Systems: Wiltec can install control panels, motion detection, frequency detection, and microwave; contact and glass break detection; biometrics and code activation
technologies; perimeter protection systems; and door access integration.
- Access Control: Control panels and access readers for magnetic stripe, proximity, RFID and biometrics including IP monitoring are all available to you.
- Network Connectivity: Including optical fiber, wireless, UTP, and RF.
- 24/7 Monitoring Service: We partner with some of the most trustworthy and reliable Alarm Receiving Centers (ARCs).
To get started with Wiltec today, please contact us. We look forward to working with you!